The Modern Accountant's Franchise
41. What systems do you have for keeping franchisees in touch with you and each other? Do you publish a newsletter? Do you hold seminars?
We cannot stop you from keeping in touch with fellow Franchisees. We will be publishing a newsletter, which will cover all sorts of topics ranging from new Franchisee profiles, trading issues and forthcoming promotional activity. We will be holding seminars as they are required and we will definitely be holding an annual meeting.
42. What help will I receive in local advertising and promotion?
We do have a number of pro forma advertisements that you will be able to use. However, let us know what you would like to do and, if we approve of what you are attempting to do, we will help you.
43. What exclusive rights do I get?
You will have exclusive rights to the Territory that you will trade in. We will not place another Franchisee into your area. Similarly, you will not be allowed to trade in an adjacent Territory.
44. Will I cope with my book-keeping?
45. What can I sell and what can I not sell?
You may only sell products & services that have been authorised to be sold by this company. The products would be sent directly from us or from our authorised suppliers.
46. Do you provide instruction and operation manuals?
Yes we do and you will receive a copy of the Operations Manual as you start your training.
47. What would happen if you misjudged the site and it did not produce the anticipated figures but resulted in a loss?
That would be a huge disappointment, as we would have, together, spent time seeking the best site possible. However, should that happen, we would assist you with any landlord discussions and see what further assistance can be given. At the end of the day, though, this is a risk that you are taking.
48. What would happen if I ran into operational problems I was not able to solve? What help would I get?
We would provide as much assistance as possible.
49. How can I be sure you will do what you promise?
The Legal Agreement that you will sign will also be signed by ourselves. In it, there are many clauses that we are obligated to and we will adhere to them.
50. Is your company a member of the BFA? If not, may we know the reason?
Not at the moment, but we are working with Franchise Link who are Franchise Consultants affiliated to the British Franchise Association. Our objective is to become a member of the BFA.